Year 7 Essentials
A happy child enjoys school and learns effectively. That’s why we have established a wonderful new home for our Year 7 students. We have developed a range of curriculum, sporting, specialist, and wellbeing programs to make sure your child has a smooth transition from primary school to secondary school.
Our Egret Wing is a specialist facility which provides:
- wonderful open spaces for collaborative learning
- a state of the art commercial kitchen
- all the latest technology
- flexible sun drenched classrooms
- a separate Year 7 zone to ensure the best possible learning environment.
We work hard to provide opportunities for your child to build their self-esteem, be resilient, foster positive relationships with others and look after their health and wellbeing. Our care teams includes:
- student support officers
- AIEO staff to provide support to our Indigenous students
- peer support programs
- access to psychologists, nurses and other health and wellbeing staff
All enrolment paperwork and specialist program applications has been delivered to our Year 6 families from all feeder Primary Schools or available to download from this page.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to call 9797 4400, selecting option ‘1’ for enrolments or email Australind.SHS.Year6email@example.com